Wednesday, December 29, 2010

End of the year wrap up

Just a quick update. All is very well on my end. Rosie is strong as an ox and in the 95th percentile in height. Sufficient to say, the giant genes have taken over.


Our relationship with her dad has improved significantly. He has been reliable taking Rosie overnights now. His parents and siblings are thrilled. They can't get enough of her.

She sleeps in her crib now thanks to him. I wanted to fully participate in Shopify's Christmas party (aka. I wanted to get sloshed for the first time since June 2009) so I handed her to him for 4 nights straight. It was a beautiful weekend of blissful sleep.



I've been so caught up in the routine of daily life that I haven't had much time to write. The holidays are exactly what I need to recharge and prioritize what I want to do with my life.

I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm working on a new blog for the New Year and will post it up soon.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment