Friday, October 30, 2009

It's another rainy day

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3571/3348371399_98dcca82bb.jpg
It's another rainy day.

Is it weird that I enjoy rainy days. It makes me feel comforted... like Mother Nature understands my moods.
I'm sitting at my desk studying for my final exam this Monday. I still have to finishing editing a paper and finishing another paper.
I borrowed the "Time Travelers Wife" from the library and only have a week to read. I haven't started it yet.
I rented a Pilates video to try out at home on my new, pink yoga mat.
My hair is getting so long that it's desperately begging to be cut.
Yet, all I seem to want to do is crawl into bed and sleep away this life. I want to wake up 10 years from now and be so grateful that this part of my life is over.

I'm listening to piano solos on the radio, drinking orange juice and pretending its a nice cup of tea. I'm chewing gum because it takes my mind off the nausea I keep feeling.
The baby feels like a fish swimming inside of me.

Halloween is tomorrow and I don't really want to go out. I've been invited to a big party but partying with my friends just doesn't feel the same without Dan. Plus, I can't drink.
It feels more like Christmas. I'm excited for Christmas. I'm hoping to get started on a bunch of self-projects. I also find the snow brings a sense of quiet and peace to me.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do during my last trimester. I can't work at the pool because I'm considered more of a hazard than a lifeguard. I've never NOT worked before. What am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment