Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CHAI LATTES!!!!!

Today was a good day for baby and I. We had a vente sized chai latte from Starbucks. Baby spent an hour kicking out its hyperness. I spent 10 hours kicking out my hyperness. haha.
Went to the gym and ran for 20 mins and then biked for 20 mins. Not bad!!!!! I could've done way more but my sister kept pushing me to leave.
WILL BE BACK TOMORROW!!!

Halloween was fun. I went to a friend's party and spent the entire night laughing. I was going to dress up as Optimus Prime but decided that no one would know who I was without my helmet. Definitely didn't want to spend the entire night wearing a helmet. So I went as a cupcake instead. Very easy... I put tissue paper in a cupcake and stuck it to my head.

This week should be very relaxing. I'm finally finished with my hardest course!!! So I have lots of time again to hang out with friends. Mmmmm.... I'm starving. Will go regain all the calories I burned at the gym. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment