Thursday, November 26, 2009

UGH! Procrastination bite my ass!

I'm drowning in school work..... but some reason I still feel no urgency to crack down. I'm sitting at my desk trying to edit my STRAT man paper. My group members have atrocious grammar. I haven't even GOT to editting my part. I have to not only read the entire 100 page paper but write up summaries for each part. FML.

My most hated group in this semester is by far the "asian" group. Me and 3 asians are never a good idea. They drive me UP THE WALL!!! They are so indecisive, social-inept and stupid..... ya.... just plain stupid. It took them 3 weeks to finally decide on an idea for this competition we are supposed to be entering. I got so mad at them every meeting. Now I'm stuck trying to make sure we're all on the same page because it's due in 5 days..... and I'm pretty sure nothing is going to be coordinated at the end of the day. FML.

Japanese class??? I can't even imagine how badly I'm going to fail on the final test. Stupid Kanji.

My favorite group this semester (all boys) is not doing that much better unfortunately. We left the paper to the last minute and are relying on this woman to basically answer all our questions by Friday. ONE DAY!!!! How is she possible going to do that in one day? What if she is busy and can't check her email!!! ARGH!!! PROCRASTINATION!! FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment