Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Balloon Face

I often find myself in the hospital. Far more times than I'd wish. Yesterday, on the way to school I was hit with a sudden allergy attack. It came out of nowhere and I have no idea what caused it.
All I know is that I was standing outside my class when my eyes started itching.... the "allergy itch". I knew I had about 30 mins before it'd get bad.... little did I know that I actually only had 5 mins. It was so embarrassing!!! I was walking as fast to my car as possible, with massively swollen eyes and tears just streaming everywhere. Plus, I was wearing makeup which didn't make the whole eye leaking thing better. By the time I got to the car, I could barely see.
Long story short, had the ambulance called for me, they shot me up with Benedryl which made me all drousy and baby super hyper. I was in the hospital for about 3 hours before they let me go home. I had to go to the bathroom at one point and almost screamed at my reflection. I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK HUMAN!!! My face was so scary.... no wonder wandering paramedics took a double take at me. I'm surprised they didn't yell.

School is pretty much over. I survived my week from hell. Everything went pretty much as planned... thank god. I was much less stressed then everyone else.
Now onto Christmas shopping. Oh dear god.......

No comments:

Post a Comment