Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
This is by far the most relaxing Christmas I've ever had. No running around, no major cooking, no major parties. Ahhhh.... relief.
Yesterday, mom and I cooked a nice dinner for the family including a turkey and rice-paper rolls. Of course, my family ate 4 slices of turkey before we were full.. haha. Poor turkey. We were going to go to church and wander around downtown but mom pulled a muscle in her back causing her to go to bed at 9. So, Chi Mai and I ended up watching a movie which was an embarassing teen movie. I won't even mention the title.
Today, church in the afternoon, pho for lunch and then PRESENTS! I bought mom and bo a shredder which, contrary to what Chi Mai thought, they loved it. Bo spent 30 mins shredding all the wrapping paper. He looked like a little boy.
Chi Mai is going to her boyfriend's for dinner so we're just going to eat leftovers and watch a movie. It'll be nice. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment