Saturday, December 26, 2009

addict of the season

So, I've become addicted to Project Runway lately. I've always been a fan of the show but have never really tried to watch it unless it was on TV. However, thanks to the beauty that is Youtube, I've been able to catch up on all the episodes from season 2. YEA! My computer, however, takes forever to download them. Pisses me off.

I finished reading The Gargoyle. As with The Thirteenth Tales, I was a bit disappointed. I really expected it to keep me on the edge of my seat and be really provocative. Nope... definitely not. The underlying love story was good, there were some really nice "mini-stories", but my overall ranking of the book is 5/10. Borderline good.

As of tomorrow, I'm starting work on my website design. Still no good apartments :(

No comments:

Post a Comment