Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The unconvienent alien attack

It's 9:37 pm and I'm already in bed. My exhaustion is not due to any strenuous labor but due to me not sleeping last night because I was sure that aliens were in my house.

I woke up with a start around 4am (I refused to look at the clock because that usually just stresses me out even more). ,My awakening was due to the sound of something massive landing on my roof. It sounded at least 30-40 lbs. After some quick calculations, I decided the only reasonable answer was that aliens had landed on my roof. This was my conclusion because:
  1. something had hit the roof... NOT fallen off of it.
  2. nothing that is over 30 lbs could land on my roof in the middle of winter
Therefore, aliens were the only reasonable explanation.

I spent the next 3 hours contemplating how I should proceed with the alien invasion. Should I check up on my sister in case they were dissecting her body? I know I would much appreciate it if I was in her position. I decided not to check on her because I'm a chicken and had a baby to think about. I then started to worry about the possibility that the aliends would LOVE to dissect me because I was pregant. I mean, who doesn't want to see the real anatomy of a pregnant woman. How does that baby fit in there?????

During this time, 3 more "aliens" hit my roof.

I finally fell asleep as light was shining through my blinds. Stupid aliens ruining my precious sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment